Thursday 5 November 2009

April 2010

I'm not going into much detail in this chapter of my managerial career. Purely because it's been a very tough month, and I now find myself without a job. Three defeats and two draws left Harrogate in 20th place, and relegated. A 0-0 draw away at Northwich was the tip of the iceberg. The board had no choice but to get rid of me. I understand that. I'm already looking for my next challenge, and I'm open to any offers.

Apologies to all the Harrogate fans, and everyone associated with the club, for what was an extremely disappointing season.

The footballing world has definitely not heard the last of Alex Blackburne.

2 comments:

  1. They had to sack you because the league below isn't playable ;) I'm gutted for you though, fate is so cruel. I hear Longhill Ravens are looking for a new coach though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's true, but I think I probably would've been sacked anyway, even if it was playable! Thanks for the tip off anyway, I'll get in touch.

    ReplyDelete